Thursday, February 23, 2012

White Chip Orange Cookies



When my husband and I lived at BYU, we had a neighbor that taught my son piano and also made me these cookies. I LOVED them and got the recipe from her. It's been about 8 years and I think this is the 2nd time I made them myself. But I was reminded at how much I love them.


Ingredients:



  • 2 1/4 c. flour

  • 3/4 t. baking soda

  • 1/2 t. salt

  • 1 c. butter or margarine softened

  • 1/2 c. sugar

  • 1/2 c. brown sugar

  • 1 egg

  • 2-3 t. grated orange peel

  • 2 cups (12 oz.) white morsels

Directions:



  • Beat butter and sugars until creamy. Beat in egg and orange peel. Beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels.

  • Bake 350* for 10-12 minutes. Until edges are golden brown.

  • Stand 2 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool on rack.

  • Makes 39 cookies

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I MUST try those sometime.