- flour tortillas - I prefer the uncooked ones from Costco (you cook them of course though to make the burritos)
- sausage - I chop up the pre-cooked breakfast sausage links.
- cheese - this could be another spin off for differing flavor combinations. Cheddar, Monterey, Pepper jack, Swiss, Parmesan, feta, whatever floats your boat.
- Salt and pepper for the eggs.
- Optional additions (cilantro, peppers, broccoli, pico di gallo, hot sauce, etc.)
1. Cook the tortillas if using uncooked tortillas.
2. Cook the sausage if you are not using pre-cooked.
3. Quip up a batch of scrambled eggs, using as many eggs as you will need for the quantity of burritos you want to make. One egg makes 1-2 burritos depending on how full you stuff it, and how many other mix ins you have.
4. Assemble the burritos by placing 1/4 cup eggs in a line in the center of the tortilla. Sprinkle on desired amount of sausage and other flavor enhancers.
I placed my burritos in a 9x13 dish to keep warm in the oven until we were ready to eat.