Friday, October 1, 2010

Pumpkin Spice Cookies


My sister in law, Christa, told me about these cookies. She asked if I wanted a really easy cookie recipe that Aaron Jr could help me with. Then she told me these ingredients, and I couldn't believe that's all the ingredients I needed. But yes, these are SUPER DUPER EASY.

Ingredients:

1 box spice cake mix
1 small can pumpkin

Mix those two ingredients together. Then add whatever you want to put in them. Chopped nuts, raisins, chocolate chips.

I made some with chocolate chips and some plain. Spray your cookie sheet with cooking spray first, then bake the cookies at 350 * for about 10 to 15 minutes. The smell of these cookies baking is perfect for the autumn season.
Once they are done baking, you can leave them as is or frost them with cream cheese frosting.


Mmm...

3 comments:

Scott / Lori said...

My kids adore pumpkin cookies with chocolate chips. Tis the season I guess, right? Thanks for the reminder and the new recipe.

Nicole *Ü* said...

They're the best pumpkin cookies ever!! Who wants to make other more time-consuming recipes when these are so good!!! LOL I didn't even think about frosting them, though. I'll have to try that!!

Lisa said...

i didn't grab one last night since i refused to move from where i was sitting. :) but my kids raved about them. way to go.