Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Neighbor Gift (Repost):: Ooey Gooey Chex Mix


I love this mix. I loved it as a kid and I love it now. I made it last year to give to family and friends. I normally don't like coconut but I like it in this. I did not add cashews. Instead I added red and green m&m's for Christmas!

Ingredients:

1 cup butter
1 cup light Karo syrup
1 cup sugar
6 cups Rice Chex
6 cups Honey Grahams
1 cup slivered almonds
1 cup coconut
1 cup cashews

Directions:

Mix together the cereals, nuts, and coconut.
Stir butter, syrup, and sugar in pan and bring to a boil for 3-4 minutes.
Pour over the top of the cereal mix. Mix well.
Lay out on wax paper for about an hour.
Wrap it up cute and deliver or devour yourself.
YUM!!!


Pin It

1 comment:

Nicole *Ü* said...

This is definitely THE BEST Chex mix. One of my favorites. I'm ashamed to say my parents have video of me as a teenager on Christmas morning devouring some of this instead of opening presents. LOL